Open consulation for institutions, parents, children and young people.
- Consulation and information to educational issues
- Information about
- Promoting health and early support
- Family law (for example child custody and parent’s contact)
- Networking in the social environment (debt counselling, counselling services, suitable therapists)
- Assistance with official matters
- Support with school issues
Open consultation is a ones only offer and if necessary a one-off supervision to find a suitable support. If long-term support is necessary, a further recommendation to suitable constitutions is possible.
Data privacy laws will be adhered. The consulation can remain anonymous.
If required you can get in touch with the AJHZ Südwest or use this contact form.